Purchasing a home is one of the biggest financial decisions you will make in your life. Choosing a mortgage is as important as choosing the house. When making your choice, you owe it to yourself to really look at the advantages and long-term cost benefits of a Eagle River Credit Union mortgage.
Meet the McKays. The McKay family has two young children. They own their current home, but they wanted to move closer to their children's school. When they found their new home and wanted to make an offer, they contacted their credit union Mortgage Specialist, who explained their options and gave them the advice they needed.
By choosing a Mortgage Secured Line of Credit, the McKays were able to maximize the equity in their current home, saving $2,400 over other mortgage products! That's why they appreciate their credit union! They really feel that the credit union is on their side and focused on their family's needs.
ERCU Mortgages Feature:
- Competitive rates
- Pre-approvals (if requested)
- Low cost life,disability,critical illness and loss of employment insurance (optional).
- Monthly e-statements (paper statements are optional)
- No application fee
- Weekly, biweekly, or monthly repayment schedules
- Inclusion of property tax (optional)
- Up to 95% financing available with CMHC insurance